July 18, 2022 | Announcement for Accepted Students via Final Round – Academic Year 2022 | click here
June 17, 2022 | Announcement for the Final Round of Direct Admission, Doctor of Medicine (International Program), Academic Year 2022 | click here
May 17, 2022 | ประกาศ รายชื่อผู้มีสิทธิ์เข้าศึกษาระดับปริญญาตรี แบบโควตา รอบที่ 2 ประจำปีการศึกษา 2565 | click here
April 25, 2022 | Announcement of Accepted Students via Direct Admissions 2, Doctor of Medicine (International Program), Academic Year 2022 | click here
April 12, 2022 | Announcement of Interview Candidate, Direct Admission 2, Doctor of Medicine (International Program), Academic Year 2022 | click here
March 3, 2022 | Announcement of Interview Candidate, Direct Admission 2, Doctor of Medicine (International Program), Academic Year 2022 | click here
January 25, 2022 | ประกาศรายชื่อผู้ผ่านการคัดเลือกและมีสิทธิ์ Clearing House แบบ Direct Admission 1 คณะแพทยศาสตร์ (หลักสูตรนานาชาติ) ประจำปีการศึกษา 2565 | click here
January 5, 2022 | ประกาศรายชื่อผู้มีสิทธิ์สอบข้อเขียน และเข้ารับการสัมภาษณ์ในหลักสูตรแพทยศาสตร์บัณฑิต (หลักสูตรนานาชาติ) ปีการศึกษา 2565 | click here
December 23, 2021 | Announcement of Interview Candidate, Direct Admission 1, Doctor of Medicine (International Program), Academic Year 2022 | click here
October 5, 2021 | Announcement for the Direct Admission 1, Doctor of Medicine (International Program), Academic Year 2022 | click here
1. The applicant must be physically and mentally fit for studying and working as medical doctors in Thailand.
2. The applicant must not have been dismissed or removed from any other institutes due to academic misconduct, inappropriate and/or illegal behavior.
3. The applicant must not be enrolled and registered as an active university student in the previous round (Round 1-4) of the 2022 TCAS system or currently study in any other medical schools in Thailand.
4. The non-Thai applicant must possess a valid passport from the country of origin. The passport expiry date should be no less than 6 months from the last day of the application period.
1. Education background
The applicant must obtain a certificate or diploma of qualification equivalent to Mathayom 6 as approved by the Ministry of Education before the start of Academic Year 2022.
2. Academic achievement
Applicants must have at least one of the following academic achievements:
– Grade Point Average (GPA) of the last two academic years no less than 3.5 out of the 4.0 grading system
– SAT general test score at least 1200 or 80th percentile
– Biomedical Admission Test (BMAT) with scores in Section 1 and Section 2 no less than 4 and section 3 no less than 2.5C
– General Educational Development (GED) Score at the least 165 (the College Ready level) in all 4 subjects (Mathematical Reasoning, Reasoning Through Language Arts, Science and Social Studies)
– For A level courses, grades in Biology, Chemistry and Physics or Mathematics must be “A” or “A*” in all subjects.
– For International Baccalaureate courses, grades in Biology, Chemistry and Physics or Mathematics must be at least 6 in all subjects.
– For Advanced Placement Program, grades in Biology, Chemistry and Physics or Mathematics must be at least 4 in all subjects.
English Proficiency Test
The applicant should submit at least one of the following English Proficiency Test scores and obtain a score which meets the minimum requirement specified below:
1. TOEFL (Paper-based Test) at least 580
2. TOEFL (Computer-based Test) at least 240
3. TOEFL (Internet-based Test) at least 94
4. IELTS (Academic-Module) at least 7.0 (overall)
5. CU-TEP at least 90
The official score reports in 2. and 3. are required. The score must be valid and no older than 2 years up to the last day of the application.
The applicant is also required to write a personal statement describing his/her motivation for studying medicine in our program and include expectations for their academic career. The length should not exceed 1000 words.
1. Shortlisted applicants will be invited to participate in a Final Round Interview on the official designated Admissions Interview date.
2. The applicant with Thai nationality must sign a unilateral contract for working in the Government Sector for three years after graduation. Failure to comply with this agreement will result in fine and/or penalty.
3. Non-Thai applicants must accept the condition that he/she may not be allowed to apply for a medical license to practice or get further post-graduate medical training in Thailand unless the permission is granted individually by Thai Medical Council.
|Submit application online at https://new.reg.kmitl.ac.th/admission/||
June 21 – July 11, 2022
|Application and interview fee payment via bank transfer||
June 21 – July 11, 2022
|Announcement of eligible interview candidates||
July 11, 2022
|Admissions Interview at Faculty of Medicine, KMITL||
July 12, 2022
|Announcement of the final acceptance decision||
July 18, 2022
|Enrollment confirmation and tuition fee payment||
July 20 – 21, 2022
|Physical exam and laboratory check-up at KMITL Clinic||
July 22, 2022
|Registration and contract signing at Faculty of Medicine, KMITL||
July 25, 2022
***Applicants who have confirmed “Clearing House” for TCAS 1 – 4 will be disqualified by the Council of University Presidents of Thailand ***
1. Apply via online registration system at https://new.reg.kmitl.ac.th/admission/ along with providing original or certified copies of supporting documents including:
1.1 A completed application form with a color photo (25 mm x 30 mm, clear face without hat and sunglasses, taken no less than 6 months; with the applicant’s signature on the back)
1.2 A copy of Thai national ID card, or for non-Thai applicants, a copy of your passport with the expiry date being no less than 6 months from the last day of the application period.
1.3 A copy of an academic certificate or document confirming that the applicant satisfies the requirements in section 2.2.1 in the announcement
1.4 A copy of the academic achievement as specified in section 2.2.2 in the announcement
1.5 A copy of the score report of an English Proficiency Test as specified in section 2.2.3 in the announcement
1.6 A personal statement as specified in section 2.2.4. The statement should be typewritten in English; not exceeding 1000 words; on an A4 sheet using Times New Roman font and @ font size of 12
1.7 Application fee payment receipt must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1.8 Two recommendation letters from reference persons that can evaluate the applicant’s ability to pursue the study in the field of medicine and/or biomedical sciences.
2. Print out and sign the application form together with the application fee payment form. Pay application fee of 1,000 Baht at any SCB Bank or Kasikorn Bank branch within the payment deadline. Please note that the application fee is non-refundable.
3. Submit all application documents by post to:
Office of Academic Affairs, Faculty of Medicine, KMITL
1 Soi Chalongkrung 1, Ladkrabang,
Bangkok, 10520 Thailand
The date on the postmark will be considered as the application submission date.
The applicant is responsible for checking and certifying the authenticity of all submitted documents. The applicant is also required to comply with this announcement. Failure to provide sufficient evidence for any qualifications will result in the annulation of the application. The applicant who submits fake, incorrect or falsified documents will be disqualified and prohibited for further application to the Faculty of Medicine, KMITL. The judgment made by the Admission Committee of the Faculty of Medicine shall be deemed final.