The Faculty of Medicine, KMITL is now accepting new medical graduates for government mandatory service. We are looking for enthusiastic, accountable, and well-trained clinicians to contribute to our KMITL Medical Center with an equally eager and modern approach to teach our international medical students. Four MD POSITIONS are available.
– Teaching assistant for medical students
– Clinical services at the KMITL Clinic
– Medical graduate (by May 2023)
– Cumulative grade point average (GPAX) not less than 3.25
– Excellent command of English
– Application form (please use provided QR code for submission)
– Personal statement in English (maximum 1000 words)
– Official academic transcript (original upon request)
– Curriculum vitae
– Two recommendation letters
– Proof of English proficiency – IELTS, TOEFL or CU – TEP (optional and encouraged)
– Score report of National License Examination (Steps I and II)
1. Fill out application form submit all required documentation. Application submission period ends October 20th, 2022.
2. Wait for response. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to schedule an interview at the Faculty of Medicine, KMITL. Tentative date for interview is October 26th, 2022.
3. Application results will be officially announced later.
Salary and Benefits
Along with basic compensation and medical healthcare coverage, successful candidates will be eligible for English proficiency compensation, and opportunities for further studies for master/doctoral degree or medical specialties. We guarantee sponsorship for studying in the following specialties: anatomical and clinical pathology, transfusion medicine, psychiatry (adult and child & adolescent) , family medicine, emergency medicine, forensic medicine, hematology and medical oncology.